Saturday, September 7, 2013

Shy Guys, Dominant Women, and A New Job

I know you have heard this before but I think I have another job. It is with a legitimate work at home company. I love being a sub-contractor. I have an awesome situation that works very well for me because I have extreme anxiety. I don’t need to leave the house. I don’t have to get up close and personal with the general public. I only need to talk to people on the phone. I’m very good at that.

I talk to the skivviest of pervs in my PSO job. It is a no taboo service. You talk about what ever the client wants no matter how sick it is. I’ve learned to detach myself from the characters I play. I have four characters. I have two that are very young girls and two ladies that are in their late forties. Given the age span of my characters, I get to run the whole gamut of debauchery.

I have recently started dispatching for the phone sex company. It’s a cool gig. Men are funny. They are so shy about what they are doing. They are nervous. They stutter. They give you wrong information. They are too cute. I’m always very gentle and loving with them to put them at ease. I gently walk them through the purchase. It also gives one of my characters a ton of exposure. I use my phone voice when dispatching. More times than not I get asked if I could do their call. They love my voice. They want to know my name so that they can talk to me when I’m on the PSO side of things. I like that. I’ve been telling them my name is Claire. Claire is one of my characters. She’s forty something, kinky and knows exactly what she likes. She is a dominant slut. She eats twenty year olds for breakfast. She does a swift business. I love Claire.

My new job is legitimate customer service. You know, one of those 800 customer support numbers we all love to call? I’m going to be one of those happy idiots; happy because I’m grateful to be working. It doesn’t pay a lot but I get to work from home. I like working in my jammies. I like being able to bum around my house between calls. I get to read and play games. I am very fortunate to be able to live like this. I’m free.

No comments:

Post a Comment