Friday, January 17, 2014

Unconditional Love

Two and a half weeks into the new year already. How are those resolutions working out for you? I don’t make them. I have no need to set myself up for failure. I also skip out on those goals; usually by now. Why do I have to begin the New Year with a specific goal in mind? I’m a day to day kind of girl. I’m happy living in the moment. I have been trying really hard to live in a state of peace.

I live in love. I am blessed to have a man that loves me unconditionally. This notion of unconditional love is foreign to me. I come from a turbulent past; one that involved a ton of drama. I’m over that now. I have made peace with my past. It’s over and done with. I have a new life now; one where there is an abundance of peaceful love. I am thankful for this chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment