Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Big sigh.


Wow, it’s been a whole week since I wrote anything. It’s been a whole week since I have felt anything except Mike’s love. I’m pretty numb right now. I am really close to being in a full blown depression. I’m no longer angry. I’m rather just resigned right now. I’m in limbo; caught between bliss and the dark abyss. I’m holding on really tight and keeping my shit together. Only two more days and I will see the good Dr and get my brain chemistry balanced out.
 
I wish I could explain how I feel. Going through this slide this time is different. I feel like I have to keep my chin up and drag my ass out of bed and be a productive member of society. I do this because I know that Mike is counting on me to be ok. I know I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment