Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I'm so damn tired!

So much for “me time”. It was a good plan however; I have fallen short of meeting my goal of having two good hours to do whatever I want in the morning. I have been so tired the last few days. I have been sleeping until noon. Granted, I do go to bed at 2 am and don’t usually fall asleep for a couple of hours. This morning it was 4:15 the last time I looked at the clock. I woke up this afternoon at noon. The same thing happened yesterday. I don’t know why I’m so tired. The only things I can attribute it to are the new antidepressant I am on and PMS.

Last month I switched antidepressants. I was on Prozac and it was costing me about $55 per month. My doctor switched me to Celexa because it only cost $10 for a ninety day supply. He said it was better than Prozac. It is not. At least I don’t think it is. I’m on month number 2 and I’m not feeling so great. It could be my late night hours catching up with me but, I don’t think so. It could be PMS but, I never had that on Prozac. The big problem is I can’t just go back to the old meds without a visit to the good doctor. It will require an office visit. An office visit will cost me $75. I don’t have that right now. So, I guess I’ll have to just ride it out. Maybe it will sort itself out on its own. It’s only been six weeks. And this exhaustion is new. It is just in the last couple of days that I am just plain beat.

I’m on my second quadruple espresso of the day. It isn’t helping. I just want to crawl back into bed and sleep a blissful few more hours. It is not to be. I’m dispatching for a hours this afternoon so, no nap for me. I’m hoping the issue resolves itself soon. I like having me time in the morning. This makes day two that I haven’t sunned myself. I need the sunshine. It recharges me. I guess after I’m done dispatching I’ll go take a nap in the hammock. That should make me feel better. I can only hope this passes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment