Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Love and Some of the Best People Ever.


“Ego forgives and punishes. Love forgives and heals.” ~ 365 Wisdom Pills

I have been trying to forgive someone for a long time but I don’t really like this person. I have felt bad about not letting go. I came across this quote in one of my free eBooks. I realize that I need to forgive to heal myself and not worry about the other person. See, I’m all about love lately. It is an easier way to live. So I guess that I will forgive this person in my heart, not to their face, and let it go. I will never let this person back into my life but I will release the bad feelings I have about them.

I’ve started reading a couple of new books. One is the book that I took the opening quote from. It is a series of mantras, one a day. Kind of like taking vitamins for your heart. It is new age stuff with a timeless method as is the other book I began. The other book is called “We are Human Angels”. It is the companion to 365 Wisdom Pills. I seem to be on this quest for balance and serenity lately. I’m doing pretty well. I am very happy and have an abundance of love in my life but there is just something missing inside of me. I’m also trying to like people. So, it is time for some soul searching with the guidance of some angels.

I may have said this before but, in general people suck. I don’t venture out into the world very often but when I do I hate it. I am nice to strangers. I smile and what not but, I do not like it. I don’t know where this aversion to people comes from. I guess I’ve always kind of been a loner. I have had and still do have spectacular people in my life. I have friends and family that I adore. I got to spend some time this weekend with people I really love and whose company I enjoy.

Mike killed a gator so we had to have a party. We had fresh gator tail, salads, and chicken and pork from the smoker. The best part about the party were the people. My mom and dad where here. I haven’t seen them since last October. It was great to get hugs from two of my favorite people. I hadn’t realized how much I had missed them.

More than a few friends stopped by. People were in and out all afternoon. I was psyched when a couple of old friends showed up. I hadn’t seen him since March and her even longer. It was fun catching up and reminiscing about old times. I so enjoyed their company. I was happy to be surrounded by people that I adore and I know accept me for who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment