Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Little Balance Please or I was knocked the fuck out. Not sure what to call it.

Back to messed up meds. This time it was geodon. I ran out. I skipped one day. It put me in bed sweating until Mike was able to get me 60 mg. You see my meds cost $299.99 for a 30 day supply and I can’t really afford that right now. Unfortunately, I have no choice but to pay for it. Mike was able to get the pharmacy down to somewhere around $150. Mike also scored me 2 pills from the pharmacy for $30. That’s right folks 15 bucks a pop. He told me to take one last night and save one for in the morning. I think he thought that I took it two times a day like the label says. No way! Not the case. That shit makes me very sleepy; a fact I forgot. I take all 180 mgs at night to help sleep. Well, I took 60 mg this morning. This was at 7:30. At 8:00 I was setting my alarm for 11:45 because I was knocked the fuck out. I’m still kind of dull which is why I am sucking at my customer service job. I can’t seem to get repeat customers. My boss gave me some really good tips today. I really need a real job and soon. I thought I had one but it turns out it was a scam. So I’m still trying to work from home.

Never did get the weed whacking done. I just suck at it. No, not really. I just hate doing it. I have to face facts. I do not want to do it. I’ll mow the lawn. I love mowing the lawn. The problem is every 3rd mow I break the lawn mower or destroy something. I was going to do it this morning and then I took that Geodon. So, no go on the lawn. My nap was great though. I’ll do it tomorrow morning. Tomorrow morning I am going to feel spectacular. Mike is going to pick up my prescription after work so I will have a normal dose of meds tonight. That means that tomorrow morning I am going to wake up feeling like normal old me. Yay! A great night of sleep and the proper dosage of medication makes Wendy happy. I will feel wonderful tomorrow. I will get up and mow our lawn. I will also mow the neighbor’s lawn. He pays me $30. That’s a sweet deal for me. I'll take whatever I can get.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the site, I found a lot of useful information for us.

    ReplyDelete