Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mood Swings and Weed Whackers


I’ve been drinking a lot of detox tea lately. I think it is messing with my meds. I’m a little down. I stopped drinking it a couple of days ago and am starting to feel better. I don’t know what I was thinking. All I did was pee continuously. That’s not good for your body. Or maybe just my body. My brain feels deficient. I’m working on it though. Been in worse places and survived. So, let’s plaster a fucking smile on my face and march on.
 
My weed whacker hates me! I have been trying to start that bitch for three days. No joy. It almost cranks over and then poof! It’s gone. Not going to get that close again. Pull and pull and pull. My right arm’s developing quite the bicep. I send messages to Mike about how bad I hate that fucking machine. He so sweetly replies with a nice message that states that he will show me how to start it. I haven’t taken him up on that yet because I know what’s going to happen. He is going to pull the string once and the machine will roar to life leaving me standing there stunned. But, tonight is the night. I’m going to ask for a lesson if only to get my hands on that running weed whacker so that I can knock down the weeds that are tree sized in my ditch. God, I love that man.

1 comment: