Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Blues, Prayer and Domination


Sometimes it is really difficult to remain positive. Today is one of those days where it is hard not to go back to bed and pull the covers over my head. I’m feeling kind of hopeless today. I really need a job. I need to do something with my life that produces income. The job I went to on Friday was not at all what I thought it was going to be and it is not something that will produce a steady income for some time. It just wasn’t the right fit for me. Perhaps if it produced a steady paycheck it would be something I would do, but it was commission based and dependent upon finding businesses to hire temps. It is all cold calling. I need something with a little more of a guarantee. So, I’m back to square one again.

I wrote the above paragraph early yesterday morning. I was feeling pretty down and discouraged as you can see. The afternoon was an improvement. I went to a pre-interview for a job that I am highly over qualified for, but that I hope I get. It doesn’t pay much, however it is more than I’m making right now. I say a pre-interview because one of the employees was tasked with going through resumes and calling people in to see if they would be a good fit and then passing on the resumes to the owners of the company. I was told that actual interviews will be conducted on Friday. I may or may not be contacted on Thursday for an interview on Friday. He basically said, “If they don’t call, well you get the drift.” So, we’ll see if they call. I am hopeful.

I signed out of my “customer service” job to run to the pre-interview and upon my return back home I signed in again and I had my best money day ever. Like I said before, there are a lot of freaks out there. The ick factor was pretty high, but I can play that game. It’s just acting after all. I love when rich, drunk guys call. They spend a lot of money and they are fun to fuck with. One guy in particular wanted an older dominant woman. Piece of cake. I talked to him for two hours. I love dom work because you can be all bossy and bitchy and the guys love it. I love being in control and dom work allows you to get a little aggression out because you are expected to be a no nonsense kind of girl and nicely tell your sub what a piece of shit he is. Fun, fun. It’s easy money. I was also asked by the owner if I would train as a backup dispatcher, routing calls to other girls. I said I’d do it because it sounds easy and pretty lucrative. You still get paid a set amount for each call, but the volume is good.

So, after my pity party yesterday morning I kind of feel like an ass because things are looking up. I guess prayer really do work.

1 comment:

  1. Have a medicine website. there is a medicine that seems to work, please check out our website.Take this medicne as advised by the doctor that are easily available at the online medicine store in USA.

    ReplyDelete