Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I could have my own line of homeless people apparel.


What a difference a day makes. I’m seeing with better clarity than I have in a long time. I feel more grounded today. It is a good feeling. I feel like I can get stuff done. I talked to my mom and dad this morning. That almost always cheers me. The rents are doing fine. They are freezing their asses off in 55 degree weather and rain. I sort of feel bad for them but, it is hot as hell here and muggy. I need to get outside more in the morning when it is only about 80. I think I will weed my gardens tomorrow. The sunlight will do me good. I need more vitamin D and my garden is full of grass. I haven’t even planted anything this year. It’s so hot now I don’t know what I can plant. I’m going to container grow a tomato plant. It will love life in the light of our porch. It will also give me something to do. I need projects and hobbies. I want to paint the living room walls. I want to garden. I want to learn how to crochet. I want to make blankets for the homeless. I now the last thing they need right now is a blanket but by the time I finish one it will be winter. Then I could do hats and scarves too. I could have my own line of homeless people apparel. It would be fun to see them in my hats with matching scarves and mittens. I’m not trying to make fun of the homeless. I feel bad for them. I want to do something for them. As luck would have it my step daughter gave me a book called, “Learn to Crochet in Just One Day”. It sounds fun. I think I’ll have to head to the craft store tonight to pick up some supplies.

1 comment: